- Someone you can trust who has the knowledge and right equipment to capture your day beautifully
- Someone with the experience to anticipate fun and emotional moments
- Someone who knows when and how to pose and when to let moments flow naturally
- Someone who can deliver the right products so that your special day can be remembered and cherished for a lifetime.
- Someone who is backed and insured by a professional organization like PPA
The Professional Advantage
Wedding and Events
My pricing starts with the expectation that you will want the best way to capture all the exciting and emotional memories. This generally includes getting ready, the ceremony, up to 3 locations and the reception. I always work with an assistant/2nd photographer to make sure that we do our best work for you. My pricing also includes an album, because you will want your event preserved for a lifetime and beyond.
This important investment is typically around $2,800.00, but to determine what it will be for you we need to first chat about your hopes and vision. I will listen and then help customize the best package for you.
Call 314-303-9077 or use the form on the Contact page.
Senior and Family Portraits
- Rates (includes retouching up to 5 selected images, digital proofs and LowRes files for social media)
- Outdoor locations (up to 3): $175/hr (includes assistant; $45/hr for travel time over 45min)
- Indoor locations: $125/hr ($45/hr for travel time over 45min)
- Studio: $95/hr
Product and Marketing
- Rates (includes HiRes, MidRes and LowRes files for print, web and social media, plus retouching and possible transparent background on products — new clients receive 30% discount)
- $135/hr for up to 3hrs
- Half Day rate — 3-4hrs: $475
- Day rate — 7-9hrs: $750